Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mom's B'day

Happy B'day Mom...happiness not in your smile...cause I know you so well...and happiness is not from people...but from God...I just want you happy and smile in your heart...and that will cure all bad things and wrong things...that you think or feel...

"Dear Jesus...she never knew and will never know what i write...but please give me strength to let her feel the happiness from You...and through me...it will happen...cause the only thing i want in this life and ever...to make Mom & Pop happy...the true happiness from You...and i failed in many things of their wishes...and i failed in all world can offer...but my God...my dear Jesus...give me strength...and never failed in my believe...my faith...my life in You...and they can feel success in raised me...teach me...and let them proud cause they build a good heart in me...though people in the world thought they failed cause i'm not success...but my parent success in You and their love in me..."
 ·  ·  · October 20 ,2011at 10:16pm

No comments:

Post a Comment